





Tonight was the ward Halloween Party, and since Harry F. is the Activities Committee Chairman, we were all quite involved.
Wesley Heslop came as Ghandi. The Weldons were a Dead Pirate and his Dead Man's Chest! Eve was a witch, Porter was Frankenstein, but he never kept his headgear on!!
Susanne was there in the midst of the fray - mostly keeping Porter under surveillance.
The Gutierrez Family was Robin Hood and His Men in Tights - but I didn't get a good shot of them. The girls were all a version of Maid Marian, and the boys really did wear tights!!
The Cornwalls were down to just the two of them - and I didn't get a shot of them either. Sue said she'd send me a group shot that included Sarah and Rachel.
Noah was a Judge - not dressed as one, but functioning as one. He helped me pass out treats too.
All in all, a fine time was had by all.
And it's still not really Halloween yet!
1 comment:
I like Noah's haircut.
Post a Comment