

It's actually cooling off around here - and we are looking forward to Halloween festivities - especially since Harry F. is the Activities Committee Chairman and is in charge of the Halloween Party at the ward. We'll report that tomorrow.
But I was looking for a particular photo - which I didn't find - but I found these two old photos of Bonny and Harry at Halloween time in Utah.
I was thinking that we always dressed up for Halloween and went trick or treating, but I don't have many photos to prove it. But trust me, it happened!
Although the first year we moved to Centerville, when Bonny was 3, I made her a very cute little gypsy costume and made her up and she was charming - and refused to go out! So we didn't - but I thought I took a picture - but I can't seem to find it.
So these will have to do. The quality is poor and they are fading fast - but you get the general drift!
5 comments:
What do I llove about that shot in the rock house? Among other things, is that some things never change. Nebeker, Jonas, Pritchard.
so true dad - and I am still wonder woman - in my soul.
although others may say i'm still a witch - in my soul.
or witchy woman.
see how high she flies.
she's got the moon in her eyes.
i love the moon.
Post a Comment