



Eliza always beats me to the punch - but we can all do a birthday post on Bonny - here are my contributions: Bonny at 14 and 16 - can you tell which?? At 14, she was upset, on her birthday, to have gotten a hair cut she didn't like - but I liked it!!
Happy Day to a wonderful girl who is now a wonderful young woman!! (Yes, you are still young!!)
10 comments:
Funny that it looks like a serious competition between Mom and Eliza for the first birthday post... one posted at 5:14 am, the other posted at 6:47 am. What are you doing up so early!?
And a Happy Birthday to a great summer roommate.
One fun thing about posting to a west-coast blog from the east coast is that I get to look like I was up at 5 a.m. when it was actually 8 a.m. for me.
I can't explain why Mom was posting at 6:47, though.
well - so far I am having a fabulous birthday -I am off to have lunch with my birthday soul sister - Judy and I share a birthday - then I get to go to piano lessons - and then we are going to allegria for dinner. i am excited about that -unfortunately my fave spinach salad won't be available.
but no complaints - they have my fave chocolate cake.
Happy Birthday to you! have a great dinner with cake!
I was posting at 6:47 because I have to leave for school at 7:20!! (I walk to school Tues. through Friday.)
I actually like being up early - I just don't do it if I don't have to!! I'm not sure why though.
I can't help but thinking, like Jacob, the "our lives passed away like as it were unto us a dream...."
It seems to me like it was not long ago that Bonny was a little girl.
Happy birthday, dear.
I like the Howard Jones shirt. that has got to be 85-86, almost to far back to count.
Ahhh, HoJo.
I was listening to him today in honor of the anniversary of your birth, dear Bonny.
The tee shirt photo says 1984 on the back - I remember Bonny persuading Donna to take her to the Howard Jones concert!!
ah yes - good old hojo.
and dad - yes - my life is passing like a dream as well.
Post a Comment