
Everyone - well maybe not EVERYONE - but some people on the blog - and in other places - are talking about the HOLIDAYS!!
If you go into a store, you would think the holiday was Christmas - because it's way too late to buy stuff for Halloween and Thanksgiving!! If you blink, you will have to start buying the Valentine stuff - and bathing suits and sandals!!
But I was looking for a particular Halloween photo - and couldn't find it. But I found this shot that I thought nicely combined Halloween and Christmas.
Not that you need to combine them. But one year we did - the buying of matching Christmas pj's can get expensive. So one year we got these - for $2 a pair - for obvious reasons.
Happy Holiday Shopping and Other Preparations to All of You Out There in Bloggerland!!
3 comments:
I still wear mine. It's fun to have Halloween pajamas.
I've worn mine every night this month!
if i had a pair i'm sure i would have worn mine for the entire month too.
Post a Comment