There have been several inquiries about the rim to rim adventure - and Dad says he's going to post - I'm afraid I can't scoop this one - I don't have the pictures for starters.
Yeah, I'm excited to see pictures and talk to you all about it as I'd love to get into shape enough to run it myself. I hiked it a couple years back and it was a blast.
5 comments:
There have been several inquiries about the rim to rim adventure - and Dad says he's going to post - I'm afraid I can't scoop this one - I don't have the pictures for starters.
Just keep mentioning it and it will get done!!
Yeah, I'm excited to see pictures and talk to you all about it as I'd love to get into shape enough to run it myself. I hiked it a couple years back and it was a blast.
blogger is having issues - and Dad was trying to post!! The image icon won't show!!
Stay tuned.
I will say briefly that Bruce and I both thought it was an extremely cool experience. Very cool. And very extreme. More later.
yes, it sounded very extreme.
Post a Comment