So do any of you get it?
FLMR GL
In reference to a favorite show of mine.
In OR you can only have 6 letters, not 7 like in Cali. Bummer. Otherwise it would be
Flmr Grl
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You wouldn't say that if your father were here."
7 comments:
I got it!
Very clever.
I don't watch Gilmore Girls regularly, but when I have watched it I've liked it.
The question is, would you get it without the 7th letter (the r in Girl)?
Those who count will get it!!
very nice - much better than lorilei
I got it just from reading the first one, without the R in girl...Then again, I know your last name and I know you like GG, so it was not hard. I don't know if people on the freeway will get it quite as quickly.
HA!
I got it.
I completely forgot about Phoebe's quest for plate i.d., so came up with 'filmer girl', as in female person who makes movies. The "r" in any case wasn't a factor for me. Just the "Fillmore."
Post a Comment