
Tonight we had a great Enrichment activity - the first one under our ward's new Relief Society Presidency - Jennifer, Kathy, Diane and Brooke. And the first one in a long time that I didn't have to worry about. (Not that I ever had to worry - I had the world's best Enrichment counselors!!)
No one in the church is indispensable - and I am always impressed when things just keep moving on, seamlessly, even though there are changes in leadership. It is a tribute to the truthfulness of the Gospel!!
Elder Holland spoke along those same lines at our stake conference in August when we got a new stake presidency. It has been inspiring to me to watch firsthand as mantles have been exchanged and the work goes on.
2 comments:
So is Jen the new RS pres?
Yes - I thought I emailed you??
She's doing a great job too.
Post a Comment