Congratulations on your beautiful baby and on your successful vbac, Eliza! I'd love to become a member of your super exlusive blog, if you'd have me. But maybe you went private to keep weirdos like me out...
Still couldn't get to your blog. Maybe Hannah gave you a phony email address. And I thought we were friends. Either way, I emailed you at "lovethesefries" from my genuine email address.
Congrats, Eliza and Matt! You all look wonderful and I'm very happy for you. Granny Babs is on her way.
Would you mind telling me what names you had considered if your new baby had been a boy? The name game is not easy, here in the Feist Family. Our first "Feist" grandchild is due in January and we know he's a boy...a big boy. Therefore, his nick-name will be "Bubba" because he's looking to be a 9 pounder like his "Daddy Bubba." (9 lbs.4 ozs.) None of us can come up with a name we like. His middle name will be "David" so "something David Feist" is the ticket. Forget the current popular names: Aiden,Caden,Jayden etc. If the Terrill Family, at large, could help us...we'd be soooo grateful. This little guy is only our 4th grandchild so we are slight in numbers. Our oldest grandchild is Ethan, 7 years old. Then we have his sister, Emily, 4 and Zoe,3.
We seriously thought about Lorenzo. My Dad was known as "L.D." (Lorenzo Danielsen Jensen was his whole name)and then "Ren" and "Renny" at various times in his life. I like Renn David Feist but nobody else does. Keep your thinking caps on.
7 comments:
Congratulations on your beautiful baby and on your successful vbac, Eliza! I'd love to become a member of your super exlusive blog, if you'd have me. But maybe you went private to keep weirdos like me out...
I actually invited you earlier today; e-mail me if you don't get it! I used the e-mail address Hannah gave me.
Don't get too excited though...it's not super-exclusive. Anyone who wants in, is in. (as long as you are not a weirdo...which you are not. :)
Still couldn't get to your blog. Maybe Hannah gave you a phony email address. And I thought we were friends. Either way, I emailed you at "lovethesefries" from my genuine email address.
Congrats, Eliza and Matt! You all look wonderful and I'm very happy for you. Granny Babs is on her way.
Would you mind telling me what names you had considered if your new baby had been a boy? The name game is not easy, here in the Feist Family. Our first "Feist" grandchild is due in January and we know he's a boy...a big boy. Therefore, his nick-name will be "Bubba" because he's looking to be a 9 pounder like his "Daddy Bubba." (9 lbs.4 ozs.) None of us can come up with a name we like. His middle name will be "David" so "something David Feist" is the ticket. Forget the current popular names: Aiden,Caden,Jayden etc. If the Terrill Family, at large, could help us...we'd be soooo grateful. This little guy is only our 4th grandchild so we are slight in numbers. Our oldest grandchild is Ethan, 7 years old. Then we have his sister, Emily, 4 and Zoe,3.
My personal fave that I could never get any votes for was Christian!!
I know it's a popular name.
I also wanted Eliot once.
And you could go with Lorenzo - it does have a certain panache!!
We are sort of in a Scandinavian mood lately. I like names like Ansel, Axel, Lars, Linus, Julius.
Good luck!
We seriously thought about Lorenzo. My Dad was known as "L.D." (Lorenzo Danielsen Jensen was his whole name)and then "Ren" and "Renny" at various times in his life. I like Renn David Feist but nobody else does. Keep your thinking caps on.
Post a Comment