I'm sure that there is not really any rescuing that needs doing, but I wanted a snappy, attention getting title!
Maybe I need a cape!
I'm heading East to meet Miss Ida - but I don't have a wonder horn??
Hmmm??
But I will take pictures - and even post them!
With running commentary.
I'm excited to go!!
Maybe I need a cape!
I'm heading East to meet Miss Ida - but I don't have a wonder horn??
Hmmm??
But I will take pictures - and even post them!
With running commentary.
I'm excited to go!!
2 comments:
I can't wait for the commentary!!!!
But only if it comes with as many points of exclamation!!!!!
Honestly, I do love it when mom comes when I have a baby. It's almost worth having a dozen kids to keep those fun visits!!!!
barbara you should have asked betsy for a snazzy cape, she's been making them by the dozen. Hopefully I'll see you soon.
Post a Comment